Found an old draft - shows how long it has been since I have blogged!

Practice with Smudgie is going well. I am getting one to two extra practices in. I started Wyatt with weave poles and he is doing really well. It was kind of funny to watch Smudgie watching him go through the poles. The look on her face said, "He can do those too?". Yes, Smudgie, he might be a little scared when it is dark outside or thunder or fireworks are booming but he gots great agility skills and has also competed. I purchased some cones and it was fun working with him on handling. He thought we were playing bowling for cones. I can now get him to go out and around.

Budgetary restraints are keeping us out of classes for a while. I keep praying for the day I get Coal paid for so I can get caught up. Just when you think you have recovered from being unemployed something rears its ugly head! I should have known it was too good to be true. That someone would do something so nice. I know better than that. Oh, well. Oh Hell!

Zombie obsession is going very well. Thanks to my neighbor I read World War Z. Cannot wait for the DVD!

No comments: