Quick Catch Up

I have been at the full-time temporary job for two full weeks and have started the third. I didn't realize I would need to go so long without being paid. HR took the span from two months to one month so I hope they make a decision and take me on. I feel I am picking things up rapidly and am getting comfortable with the new systems. I love telecom!

The pups are doing well. Smudgee is a star in agility. The week before we had issues and this past week she has picked up speed and accuracy. There was a breath catching moment went she came off the dog walk on the down side. She is so agile she turned like a cat and landed on her feet. She looked like she was wondering what the heck so I told her tunnel which was the next element and you could see on her face, "Oh, okay, no big deal. Where is the tunnel?"

Pix continues to amaze me with her caretaker attitude. Wyatt has not had any episodes that I am aware of. Smudgee to the vet for check up and heartworm preventative testing and meds. One dog down, two to go and then Josie.

Josie was awesome on Sunday. She is a bit plump right now but a few weeks of work and she will be back to herself again. Canter from the walk was wonderful. She did pick up the left when I asked for the right. I let her take a few strides. She was so strong and balanced. We will start doing slight canter serpentines - hee, hee, hee. She is so in front of my leg these days. We be dancing!!

All for now. Gotta work :)

No comments: