Unkept resolution . . .

My unkept resolution was blogging more. Well, didn't keep that one, did I?

Life has been AWESOME! The pups and I did disc doggin' comps all summer. Pretty successful at it. We did a demonstration at the State Fair, qualified for the world in UpDog and Skyhoundz. It would be nice to go and I have given it a lot of thought but decided not to.

Times are hard and getting harder. The world just isn't the same place anymore. Too much political correctness and angry people. I keep more and more to myself. Haven't watched regular tv for a couple of years now. I might be on my way to being a hermit LOL!

Josie tried having a job but ended up losing her rider. Just as well. I am just way too picky about my horse and my stuff. Josie has been much happier since I am back to being her only rider. Her hoof is closed but there is still a "surface" crack.

Lost a wonderful person this year, Pam Peterson. Just say her hubby with Norton and Trixie. All look a little worse for wear. Things like that are hard on a person. I miss my Saturday chore ride along and the little trail rides we would go on together from time to time. Think of you often, Pam.

Managed to save up the money to pay for my portion of the new roads in the area. So that shows me I can save so back to putting some money back into savings.

Got to demo some sweet mountain bikes this summer. My favorite was the Bucksaw a 9K bike. Yup, won't be getting that one! Really liked the  The Pye has been doing all right. Donated Schwinny this year. Miss that bike a bit but The Pye has been amazing so it makes it a little easier. We did a teeter! It was AMAZING!

Learned to paddleboard this summer too. Love being on the water.

Purchased a new bridle for Josie. Courbette - brown, kinda matches our dark saddle. Good enough I say. Been practicing two-point. I would really like to start a little jumping.

Been going to the club and lifting weights. I can see a difference. Bought Weight Lifting for Dummies - need to get it read. For now going by what I learned from Personal Instructor.

Well, let's see if I can keep writing :)

Lovin' life!

No comments: